Clarity is at the core of good communication. Sometimes you have the content you need, but it requires some extra work to make it clear to your audience. It may need considerable attention to make it easier to follow, or it might need a lighter touch-up to avoid those embarrassing errors that may turn off a potential donor or client. Either way, Green Path Solutions can help.
Green Path Solutions offers editing services at a variety of levels, including:
- Developmental editing: Early on in the writing process, I can help you develop your text and decide on style, content, and organization.
- Line (substantive) editing: I correct your manuscript for problems with organization, structure, redundancy, jargon, awkward construction, passive voice, wordiness, logic, flow, and more.
- Copyediting: I correct for grammar, usage, style, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and sentence and paragraph length.
- Fact-checking: Sometimes you need to make sure that the content of your manuscript is accurate. I check the accuracy of details like names and dates, as well as more involved checking on concepts, physical descriptions, and other claims.
- Proofreading: I check for typos, spelling, punctuation, grammar, usage, and style errors in the final review of a manuscript before you publish it.
If you’re not sure what type of editing you need, contact me and I will help you decide, as well as give you a quote for the job.